Are you looking for flexible part time work?
Are you available either on Saturdays, Sundays or in the evening Monday to Thursday?
Your Abbey Community Centre is hiring!
We’re looking for a number of people to work with us as Centre Caretakers (weekends/weekday-evenings) on flexible zero hours contracts on an ongoing basis.
To take on the role you’ll have availability to work shifts that will be available on Saturdays/Sundays between 9am-5pm, Mondays-Thursdays between 5.30pm-9pm.
- Welcome and treat all centre hirers, users, visitors, and enquirers respectfully and courteously.
- Always ensure security and safety of all people in the centre and the centre itself.
- Set out rooms as required according to the activities to take place in them.
- Provide efficient and effective caretaking support including:
- Cleaning and tidying in and around the centre building.
- Ensuring compliance with centre health and safety policy and other health and safety considerations.
- Undertaking general building maintenance including simple DIY-type tasks.