“I don’t know what I’d do without this place”
Some of our centre users, as well as people from our local community, have asked us how they can make a donation to help support our work.
Abbey Community Centre relies on funding from a variety of sources. We are only partially funded by the local authority, and donations from individuals are absolutely vital in helping us keep our programme of activities and services running for those who need them most.
£10 could pay for our Up Your Street newsletter to be delivered to the home of a housebound older person for a whole year – full of good cheer, advice and information.
£50 would cover the food and volunteer costs needed to open our community cafe one Saturday.
£100 would enable a member of our Kilburn Good Neighbours befriending scheme to receive companionship via weekly home visits for a year.
£500 would mean users of our Children’s Services could have a summer coach trip to the seaside.
1. Via our JustGiving page:
2. Alternatively, send in a cheque. Our bank account name for Community TIME Camden is ‘ACC Kilburn Neighbours’.
3. If you’d like to donate any items to the centre or simply pop some cash into our donation jars, come and see us in person! We are also looking for donations for Abbey’s Food Club – details here.
4. If you’re interested in sponsoring an Abbey project or would like to put on a fundraising event for us, please contact Bryony on email@example.com.
5. Sign up to our EasyFundraising page! An easy way to get some extra cash in for Abbey while doing your online shopping, at no extra cost to you.
6. And don’t forget to do the same with Amazon Smile. Click the link below and sign up to support ‘Abbey Community Centre – Kilburn’. Then every time you shop through smile.amazon.co.uk, Abbey will receive a donation at no extra cost to you.