Want to do something creative and inspiring with your free time?
Spending time with us couldn’t be more rewarding.
We don’t just have volunteers…
We have a team of amazing people who inspire our community to get energised and wise to the wonderful world around them.
You could be perfect for us!
Supporting us brings so many wonderful rewards
You could be part of a community that values your donation of time from cookery to creative pursuits, from families to fitness and everything in between.
You could be helping delivering food to those who desperately need support, being a friend or a supportive lifeline to someone isolated
Whatever you choose, you could be making amazing changes to someone else’s life.
Whether you have up to 3 hours a week or more time to spare, there are so many wonderful ways you could inspire your local community.
Here’s a small sample of some of the roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Telephone Befriender Volunteer – Ideal for those who would like to volunteer from home: Needed for a regular shift of a minimum of 1 hour per week for 6-12 months, in your own time. Get the full picture here.
Recruiting from January 2021
- Food Club Volunteer – Perfect for those with dedicated but limited hours to spare: Needed 2 and/or 3 hours per week every Tues 2-4pm and/or Weds 8-11 am based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road.
- Tech Buddy Volunteer – Perfect for those with Computing skills: Needed 3 hours per week every [Monday 1-4pm] based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road.
- Reception Volunteer – Ideal for those looking to improve job prospects or simply get back into the swing of working: Needed for at least one 4-hour shift per week based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road.
Cant see anything for you?
- Get in touch with our Volunteer Co-ordinator at: email@example.com
- Join us for an online volunteer drop-in day – 2021 dates to follow