Want to do something creative and inspiring with your free time?
Spending time with us couldn’t be more rewarding.
We don’t just have volunteers…
We have a team of amazing people who inspire our community to get energised and wise to the wonderful world around them.
You could be perfect for us!
Supporting us brings so many wonderful rewards
You could be part of a community that values your donation of time from cookery to creative pursuits, from families to fitness and everything in between.
You could be helping delivering food to those who desperately need support, being a friend or a supportive lifeline to someone isolated
Whatever you choose, you could be making amazing changes to someone else’s life.
Whether you have up to 3 hours a week or more time to spare, there are so many wonderful ways you could inspire your local community.
Here’s a small sample of some of the roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Telephone Befriender Volunteer – Ideal for those who would like to volunteer from home: Needed for a regular shift of a minimum of 1 hour per week for 6-12 months, in your own time. Get the full picture here.
- Tech Buddy Volunteer – Perfect for those with Computing skills: Needed for at least 1 hour weekly on Thursdays and/or monthly on the first Saturday of the month based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road. Get the full picture here.
- Befriender Volunteer: Home Visits (in person) - ideal for those needing flexibility and able to visit members on a weekly basis in thier own homes. Get the full picture here.
- Volunteer Centre Assistant – ideal if you have a half to full day to spare per week and would like to get some employability skills in an active and varied role based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road. Get the full picture here.
- Community Lunch Volunteer - ideal for those looking for a Saturday morning opportunity to bring smiles, help in the kitchen and more based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road. Get the full picture here.
Recruiting from January 2022
- Food Club Volunteer – Perfect for those with dedicated but limited hours to spare: Needed 2 and/or 3 hours per week every Tues 2-4pm and/or Weds 8-11 am based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road.
- Reception Volunteer – Ideal for those looking to improve job prospects or simply get back into the swing of working: Needed for at least one 4-hour shift per week based in Abbey CC 222c Belsize Road.
- General Telephone Support Volunteer – Ideal for those who would like to volunteer from home: Needed for a regular shift of a minimum of 4 hours per week, in your own time. Get the full picture here.
Cant see anything for you?
- Join us for an volunteer drop-in day. Winter Drop-in: Details coming soon. Come ask your questions, find out how we work and what’s coming up. Please contact Cheryl-lya our Volunteer Co-ordinator at: email@example.com putting ‘Volunteer Drop-in’ as subject line if you would like to join in or find out more!
- Get in touch with our Volunteer Co-ordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our latest communications and read our Volunteer Voice Newsletter here.
- For current volunteers: if you’d like to volunteer in another area or try a new role, please conact Cheryl-lya our Volunteer Co-ordinator at: email@example.com
Questions? Get in touch with our Volunteer Co-ordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org today!