Abbey’s Covid-19 Advice & Information Hub
We at Abbey Community Centre hope you are keeping as well as possible during this strange and difficult time. Our staff team is working hard to ensure you have access to as much advice, support and social contact as possible. If you require immediate practical support, or just fancy a chat, our Reception phone line (020 7624 8378) is open Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm for the foreseeable future. Below are links to resources, support and information you may find useful during this time.
- Letter sent to our Community Activities Programme members in March 2020 upon closure of the centre.
- Letter sent to our Kilburn Good Neighbours scheme members.
- Useful links for older people and the wider community.
- Activities to do at home – on Zoom with our staff and tutors.
- How to use Zoom on mobile or laptop, by Simone!
- Educational resources for children from Abbey Children’s Services.
- Health and wellbeing links for parents and carers from Abbey Children’s Services.
- Services available for families from Abbey’s Children’s Services.
- If you need debt advice or have money worries, click here for details of our FREE phoneline with Debt Free London.
- Registering as extremely vulnerable: Register yourself or someone else here if you have a medical condition that makes you particularly vulnerable to the coronavirus, including: organ transplant recipients, cancer, respiratory conditions, people on immnosuppressant drugs, rare diseases e.g. sickle cell. This is so you can access support from the government.
- NHS information in 60 languages.